Referral Service

We refer women and children to partner and other external services that may be able to support them in relation to a specific need. For example, refuge (Esker House or Teach Tearmainn) mental health services (HSE), drug services (MYDAS), services that assist with the provision of basic needs (PATH), money advice and budgeting services (MABS), risk of homelessness (Laois County Council) and so on.